David K?

First lets start with the name.

David K? is my Artist name, I am currently an alumni college student and should be receiving my Associates degree soon, in Fine Arts under the Graphic Design track.

David is my middle name that I have been called by my entire life even by my parents,
and Krout is my last name. Hence the K in David K?
Why do I have the question mark? I will explain that later towards the bottom.



I am a mostly patient, and friendly guy, 21 years old and going to college.
I still act immature some times, but it depends what I am doing, when it comes to thinking, I think like an artist. I picture what I am going to do, and the possibly outcomes.
Also, I try to be less shy in public and decided to try to be egotistic, and "sorta self-centered".
Everyone should love them self, and not care what others think.
I don't like cursing, drinking, drugs, or alcohol. 
I don't like racist comments, or talking bad about most people.
Judging people isn't one of my likes either. Everyone deserves a chance?
Although that's not always how I think.

I love creating things, Levels "little BIG Planet also", Graphics, Designing, and just weird ideas.
I love to cook new things too "this goes into my weird ideas".

I like paintball, dirtbiking, skiing, snowboarding, swimming, bowling, computers and collecting swords. "I love legos too but don't have time?" Thing is, I still live with whomever I am with of family and have no money for any of these things.

I have been bounced around house to house and have not had the best childhood, but this has taught me to not give a crap about mostly everything.

If you want to know more about me, you'd have to ask for my real facebook account.
I will post my classes I have taken later.


So, let us talk about Graal.

============
I started Graal sometime in 2000, when I was 10 years old, after I seen my friend playing it at his house; it interested me.
I have been playing since off and on quitting and coming back, now that it is on iPod and isn't dieing as I feel it started after everything went to P2P accounts... I am back. "I do have a Classic account with the community and account number "Devil_Lord2" yes classic accounts don't have an account #.

I started when there was only one server, I believe, and then started seeing servers like Doomsday, Auroria, and a few others... I don't remember when Graal2000 came out but it was an RPG server which I also liked.

However my first main server was Auroria. My first house "it was horrible" and first Staff job too! 'I will list it below" But around that time most server levels were horrible.. lack of creativity I guess, and the game was still developing, I'd assume. The server owner I believe was named Nil$. "That or it was Shaded Legends owner",  I started learning X and Y Axis.

I also played the classic server but I don't remember exactly what it was called, I didn't know what I was doing either.. a few people showed me around, we had to college the Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue Graals. The Red I believe was in the alien space ship type place, Lizard shield? or Sword? was in the Lizard temple.. I don't really know, kinda just asked around clueless and getting things. I wasn't too interested you could say.

I played Klaria before it turned into Valklaria and in my opinion got worse for a good amount of time when it came out, but it started going through some changes and I left it. Unsure if this was before or after Shaded Legends. 

My second main server was Shaded Legends, my LAT skills developed but I really only contributed in Event Levels and my house. Again my house was not that great, looked better then some but not great.. I had also started learning GS1 "Graal Script 1" but I was just a kid, and I didn't get all that great.  I also started trying to make things like sword, shields.. it opened my eyes to art programs like Paint, and later Paint Shop Pro 7. I also became an FAQ, and later a GP. The whole art thing was for NPC's in my house.

I also think SL was the server I became LAT on "but it could have been Babylon".. however.. due to me being young, and thinking after I did my first project I would be bombarded with a larger one and many others.. "which never happened" I quite after a week. "It just scared the crap out of me if they did, I am artistic, but the idea has to come to me and I need to be in the mood, what if I wasn't and couldn't get the job done if they asked?" I stayed GP.

Third main server was Babylon I believe I played this the longest of the servers, and I got more into GS1, building a house "with an alien / moon system and a small town where aliens would move in the town. Also, I had mini cars that drove and little skits when you walked into the levels.. It was much better. As I became FAQ, then ET,  sorta GP, GP and FAQ all merged and the job was known as a PR.
Later on I became FAQ -Asst- Admin and then FAQ Admin after Matrix quit. I also met Chrisz the person who created Era, a great LAT, NAT, GAT.. I was like his guinea pig when he created things. "He is also the creator of the monkey body, and the old guild (Monkeh). I have always hated Era because as most people do when they come into power, they lose track of their friends... He never visited Babylon, and we even lost a lot of players..  "I don't hate him, just the fact he left me, never visited or gotten on AIM again.. and I did visit him sometimes, he would warp me and show me things but it wasn't the same.."
I also met Deathic, and *Hrr4 another great NAT and probably GAT.. Don't know what happen to him, he quit. :[

Babylon had the pet the Kuro, which I believe after I became FAQ and well known, I was the last player given it.. It died about 2 months later due to GS2... along with my house, all the the scripts, and my interest in levels and NATing. Classic also had a Fighting fish I liked, and about a week later died..
It also had a cool flying skit but.. it also died >.>

GS1 went down, NPC Server went up "Now known as Name (Server)". Good stuff went down... lol

I believe I quit Graal and came back to it later and Played Zodiac.. Babylon was still up, but basically dead in hiding.. :[

On Zodiac, I was trying for staff.. but ended up quitting after they used my Wind Staff for the Earth staff... all the wind stuff was green, except the wind staff which was purple/pink... I was the First Aeromancer, and first one to Level 60..  It took a while but I finally got the staff to tell me the last thing I needed because I gave up some very rare things and probably 200k worth of crap.. I believe the final few things didn't even make sense too.. LOL   Anyway, I quit a little after Dragoons and Mancers came out.  Then it was basically College for me.. I guess I quit around 2007.

P2P was getting out of hand, but I never had to worry about it because I was a classic account. 


Periodically I visited.. but never got back into UN or Zodiac.. They aren't lying when they say PC players are pissy and angry lol.. I have no clue when the whole "Graal########" thing started.. must have been after I quit.

Anyway, I noticed under iPod Apps Graal and as soon as I seen it I was like WTF?! YEAH! and here I am again. :] This time with a soon College Degree, and some tricks up my sleeve. A little maturer too, but I wouldn't go too far with that.


=============
Also, during my years I have witnessed many hacking programs, and don't have any interest anymore. The first one that I have ever heard was not a program at all, and involved your computer calculator to set your AP to 100. This was the first time I let someone on my account, and I have done it again in the future and it didn't turn out well. But surprisingly this girl did give me 100 AP and we talked for about a month after. It was pretty awesome.. Hacking programs started to come out for wall walking, slashing like "Admins" as you know them now.. and a few other things, some that didn't work.

Eventually they had something called Speedster to speed your computer graphics up to walk faster, I used this on Neopets to get better scores slowing the graphics down.. eventually my account was frozen. :[ I already had the top score too but the second time I went a little TOO high..

I don't remember how many came out but they kept being produced, and I have been jailed because of it before..
==================

question mark
–noun
1.
Also called interrogation point, interrogation mark. a mark indicating a question: usually, as in English, the mark (?) placed after a question.
2.
something unanswered or unknown: His identity is still a question mark to most of us.
n
1. the punctuation mark ? , used at the end of questions and in other contexts where doubt or ignorance is implied
2. this mark used for any other purpose, as to draw attention to a possible mistake, as in a chess commentary
3. an element of doubt or uncertainty
 


Personally I wear what I want, and listen to what I want. I try not to keep secrets and tell people anything about me, because without secret I feel more honest about my self. I will answer anything as well.

However, I love to lie and make up stories, you will most likely know when I am lying because it won't seem true at all. I am probably the most honest liar you will ever meet.


I admire the Mad Hatter on Alice and Wonderland, and love his crazy nonsense. "Not the Ronald McDonald Johnny Dep one"


I like to be completely random, and for people to not know truly who I am. I also have ADD so it sort of helps? :]

Even I don't really know who I am, do you know who you are?

No comments: